Monday 9 July 2012

[ a great day yesterday ]

I learnt a lot yesterday

''When we try to open our heart to accept everything that constantly happen to us, we can feel totally bless by Almighty Allah s.w.t. "

I do learnt a lot yesterday. i'm not a very good girl actually and i do hates some random people but then yesterday all i can said was i'm totally feel relief. i'm totally feel like i'm new me and nothing can hurt me when i accept the 'Qada' and 'Qadar' . yes the power of Allah is totally beyond our mind and i accept the truth of that.

I met few new friends and they are awesome. yes all i can say is they are awesome. i try to be friendly i try to have my own social life. i try to appreciate whatever things around me. i try to be new me. may Allah bless :)

No comments:

Post a Comment