Sunday 1 July 2012

[ 50% ]

1st July 2012
i met this little girl named Anastasia Tain
she's Sarawakian but now stay at Puchong
she's 21 very cute girl who easily laugh to any jokes
i found that she's an easy-going girl
i'm quite not very good in meeting new people
but she makes me feel like we knew each other for a long time
so 50% happy for today

so how bout the balance of 50%?
unhappy.
i miss my Boyfriend Shafiqq Sani
but he didn't pick up my phone yet reply any of my text
are you still mad at me sayang
hm. no matte what. no matter how much i hurt
i still love you till now.
the end

enough 50% of each feeling
how bout you?
are you happy today or otherwise?
or you got the same feeling like mine
hm. smile tho you hurt a lot

1 comment:

  1. malu malu.hehe. tadik kat opis ada org google name kite kuar blog nee. ^^

    ReplyDelete